The following criteria must be met for admission to graduate degree and certificate
programs offered by the Neuhoff School of Ministry:
- A fully completed online application.
- An aptitude for and interest in pastoral studies demonstrated by any one of the following:
- An undergraduate degree in liberal arts, theology, or religious studies.
- Appropriate ministerial experience.
- Completion of a diocesan program of formation.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A minimum undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
Students who have deficiencies in their preparation may be admitted conditionally.
Note: Per Texas House Bill SB1107, the School of Ministry requires first-time, transfer
or readmitted students under the age of 30 to provide the university with evidence
of vaccination against bacterial meningitis.