Submit online application form, with the following:
- Application fee ($100).
- Current resume or C.V.
- A personal and professional statement (2 to 3 pages) which discusses the following:
- Why do you want to pursue a DBA at University of Dallas?
- What are your career aspirations after receiving your doctorate degree?
- What obstacles or challenges might hinder your ability to complete the UD DBA program within the three-year program period? How would you address these?
- What specific aspects of a business opportunity or problem might you be interested in investigating through an applied research project? Provide 2-3 items (articles; links from the internet) that are representative of the issues you are interested in.
- Letters of recommendation from two professionals in academe or industry, with an original signature.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended – must be official
paper copies, mailed to:
University of Dallas
Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business
Attn: Andrea Gold
1845 East Northgate Drive
Irving, Texas 75062
Key Admissions Dates (2014)
|February 1||Application deadline|
|April 1||Application status notification|
|April 5-18||Personal interviews for selected candidates|
|May1||Final admission offers|
|June 1||Commitment and tuition deposit deadline|
|August 23||Program orientation|
First residency weekend