Volunteer at the 2017 DMC
DMC would not be possible without our incredible volunteers! We are very grateful
to the people who give of their time each year to help make the conference possible
for the ministry. Volunteers help us with registration, handing out bags, conference
preparation, greeting and informing those attending the conference, and assisting
Deadline to register is September 1st.
- Assist with a minimum of 4 hours at the Dallas Ministry Conference.
- VOLUNTEER TRAINING SESSION: This will no longer be mandatory for all volunteers. First time volunteers, Registration Assistants, and Moderators/Amfitriones ARE REQUIRED
TO ATTEND. The Volunteer Training Session will be held on Saturday, October 7 from 9-11am at the University of Dallas. Mark your calendars now and save the date!
- Note: If you were unable to attend scheduled training session, volunteer must contact
Lauren Masty to arrange alternate training date/pick-up of Volunteer Handbook.
- Volunteer Registration Fee: The DMC provides all volunteers with a volunteer t-shirt and meal tickets on the
day that they volunteer in addition to receiving conference admission. To help us
cover these costs, there will be a $10 registration fee for all volunteers this year.
- Sign-in/check-in 30 minutes prior to the start of your shift at Volunteer Check-in
Booth - located on the Exhibit Hall Level (2nd Floor).
- Complete a Volunteer Evaluation Form at the end of your shift, returning it to Volunteer
- Admission to the Conference – with a minimum of a four hour shift
- Volunteer conference t-shirt (if you signed up before September 1st)
- Opportunity to enjoy a unique experience of Catholic community, and develop relationships
with volunteers and attendees from around the country!