The Beatrice M Haggerty Gallery is an integral component of the University of Dallas
Art Department and it's exhibitions are designed to encourage a dialogue between the
University of Dallas and the broader artistic community by inviting an array of contemporary
artists, both national and international, to the university's campus. Exhibition proposals
are reviewed by a committee of University of Dallas scholars and the greater Dallas
University of Dallas Haggerty Gallery welcomes submissions and proposals from artists
and independent curators.
Please observe the following guidelines:
- Work Examples -NO MORE THAN 15 digital images of work on a CD ordered in viewing priority.
Image files must be in jpeg (.JPG) or PDF format. Please use only alpha-numeric characters
(abc,123...), dashes (-) and underscores (_) in the files names of digital materials.
All images on disc should be clearly titled with medium and sizes.
- Please provide a corresponding list of images saved as a text file (.txt), PDF or
Microsoft Word document (.doc) ONLY.
- Resume(s)/CV saved as a text file (.txt), PDF or Microsoft Word document (.doc) including
name and contact information.
- Include statement about work, title, concept and description of exhibition.
- Submitted materials cannot be returned.
- Do not include original art work with packet.
- Please do not send email submissions. These will be deleted.
University of Dallas
Haggerty Gallery - Gallery Coordinator
1845 E. Northgate Dr.
Irving, TX 75062