Haggar Cafe: During the 2014-2015 academic year the Cafe will be open Monday-Sunday from 7:30 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. continuous service.
9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
1 p.m. - 5 p. m.
'All Access' Meal Plan
• Unlimited daily access to the Haggar Cafe (Please allow 30 minutes between visits.)
• $100 Declining Balance dollars included
• $2,310/semester includes tax
*New first-time students living in the 'Traditional Halls' must be on the 'All Access' meal plan the first year.
'7 Meal Plan'
• 7 meals each week of the semester to use in Haggar Café
• 5 Guest Passes to use for your friends or family
• $400 Declining Balance dollars included
• $1,280/semester includes tax *Upperclassmen living in the halls may select either meal plan. Both plans are also available to commuters and campus apartment residents.
Swipe for a cookie, swipe for an apple, swipe for a full meal,
it's up to you!
• The 'All Access' meal plan is new, how do I use it?
Students have "all access" to "all-you-care-to-eat" meals in the Haggar Café from 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Monday – Sunday. (Please allow 30 minutes between visits.) Previously students had a certain allotment of meals to use each week, now you can come in as many times per day, per week or per semester as you choose!
• What if I want to change my meal plan?
Upperclassmen should consider both lifestyle and schedule to determine which plan is most suitable. Upperclassmen have until the 3rd Friday of each semester to change a meal plan via an online form. First year students will not be able to change their meal plan until the next academic year.
• When do Declining Balance dollars expire?
Declining Balance rolls over from fall to spring and expires at the end of the academic year on Graduation Day.
• What if I run out of Declining Balance during a semester?
No problem! Additional declining balance may be added to either plan via direct purchase from the Dining Services Office located on the first floor of the Haggar University Center.
• Are there other options for commuters?
Additional commuter meal plans are also available for direct purchase from the Dining Services Office located on the first floor of the Haggar University Center. Individual meals are also available for purchase at the door.
• I selected a meal plan on my housing contract that is no longer available. What
Students who previously selected a 19 meal plan will automatically be switched to the 'All Access Meal Plan.' Students who previously selected the 14, 10 or 5 meal plans will automatically be switched to the '7 Meal Plan.' Continuing students wishing to make a different change may do so via this online Meal Plan Change Request Form.
Click HERE for cost comparison details example between the new "7 Meal Plan" and the former "14 Meal Plan."