Banner Image

Signs & Symptoms of Students in Distress

Our goal is to help you, the student, with personal, emotional and adjustment problems so that you have a successful educational career at the University of Dallas. Adjustment problems are a common and expected experience for most students, particularly in the first year. Help is available on campus. Residents are encouraged to first contact their Resident Assistant or Residence Coordinator for help. However, all undergraduates are welcome to speak with university staff not only in the Student Health Services Clinic but also in the Office of Student Life and in Campus Ministry.

Do any of these 'SIGNS OF TROUBLE' apply to you?

If so, we encourage you to seek help.

Sign In
Forgot Password? ×