The University of Dallas offers several payment methods to students and parents:
In person in the Business Office—cash and checks
Online via CASHNet—electronic check, and credit and debit cards (MasterCard, American
Express, and Discover)
Before parents or guardians can access or manage their student's account the student
must create a Parent PIN which enables them to log into CASHNet.
Setting up a Parent PIN
Parents desiring to see the charges, payments, installment notes, or eBills will need
to have their own login to CASHNet. The student can set up a login by doing the following:
- Go to the UD homepage (Click here), scroll over the "Current Students" link in the middle of the page, and click on BannerWeb.
- Click on "Enter Secure Area," and use your Student ID# and PIN to log into BannerWeb.
- Click on "Manage Your Account via CASHNet payment service" at the bottom of the page. You
will leave BannerWeb and enter the CASHNet payment site.
- "Parent PINs" is located at the lower left-hand corner of the CASHNet page. Click
- Fill out the web document. An email will be sent to your parent with a login name
and temporary password.
- Once you have received the email, go to the University's homepage. (Click here)
- Scroll over "Parents & Families" and click on CASHNet.
- Log in using the login name and temporary password from the email. The system will
immediately ask you to change the password.
Remember that the student must set up the login name and temporary password for the
parent or guardian. The University cannot set up a parent PIN.
Parent Enrollment in a Payment Plan
- Log into CASHNet on the University's main webpage (see step 2 above). (Click here)
- Locate the section entitled "Installment Payment Plans" on the right-hand side of
the CASHNet page.
- Select and click on the payment plan that applies to you and your student. You will
be taken to the page that lists your student's balance (including financial aid) divided
into installments for the coming semester.
- Confirm that the information listed on the payment plan summary page is correct, then
follow the prompts to sign up for the plan.