Payment Plan Instructions
BannerWebCashnet for ParentsCashnet for Students
The Student Account Services at the University of Dallas is pleased to offer a payment
plan system. The payment plan allows any student at the university to pay for their
semester charges over the course of several months instead of paying their account
in full prior to the start of the semester. Both students and parents can use the
payment plan to manage their account with the University of Dallas.
- Payment on the payment plan can be made using either a credit card (VISA, MasterCard,
American Express, or Discover) or by electronic check.
- All credit and debit card payments for tuition, fees and room/board are subject to
a convenience fee of 2.75% (domestic cards) and 4.25% (international cards). We accept
cash and checks in the Business Office. All credit and debit card payments must be
made online through Cashnet or at our payment kiosk outside the Business Office.
- Installment payments are due on the fifteenth of each month.
- The amount due for each payment will be automatically adjusted if a change occurs
on the account. Because the payment plan locks in on the seventh of each month, changes
made between the seventh and fifteenth will be reflected in the next payment.
- An email notification will automatically be sent seven days before the due date of
your next installment payment and each time a payment is made.
- The payment plan enrollment fee is $60.00 per semester.
- Previous balances are not included in the budget amount and must be paid before setting
up a payment plan for the current term.
- Each semester you must re-enroll online for the payment plan and auto payments.
- Payments not received by midnight of the due date will be assessed a $60.00 late fee.
Student Instructions for Enrolling in a Payment Plan
- Please click on the box labeled “Cashnet for Students”
- This will take you to the Cashnet login page. Students will use the same login ID
and password that they use for Banner Web.
- Once inside Cashnet, locate the section of the web page that is titled Installment
- Select the preferred payment plan. Clicking on the link will take you to a page which
will list your balance and any financial aid that is coming in for the semester.
- Confirm that the information listed on the payment plan summary page is correct, then
follow the prompts to sign up for the installment payment plan.
Parent Instructions for Enrollment in a Payment Plan
- Please click on the box labeled “Cashnet for Parents” Use the login ID and password
that your student created for you, and enter it in the system.
- Once inside Cashnet, locate the section titled “Installment Payment Plans” which is
on the right hand side of the main page.
- Select the Payment Plan that applies to you and your student. Confirm that the information
on the payment plan summary page is correct and then follow the prompts.