Groundhog Party in the Park
Students, Faculty, Staff & Alumni are invited to join SPUD at Groundhog Park for UD's
MUSIC! FOOD! FUN!
Where else can you take a hayride and roast marshmallows in the middle of Dallas?
Chow down on burgers & dogs and wash it down with an icy cold beer or soft drinks.
Top it off with hot chocolate & s'mores while you enjoy the live bands in our very
own Groundhog Park!
When & Where?
- Saturday, January 31, 2015
- 8:30 pm-12:30 am
- Doors close (shuttle to park ends) at 10:30 pm - no entry after that time. Shuttles
are required for entry to event and depart from Lynch Circle.
- Groundhog Park (Parking & entry at Lynch Circle)
Purchase Your Ticket
Admission to event is $35 per person and includes a Groundhog 2015 sweatshirt, transportation, and food and beverages
at the event.
How do I purchase a ticket?
- Click here to register/purchase ticket.
- Last day for online purchases is Friday, January 23!
- Register online before Monday, Jan 5th, 2015 to guarantee your sweatshirt size.
- Will Call for all online purchases opens on Thursday, January 22 at 9:00 am through
Friday, January 30 at 5:00 pm from the Student Activities & Leadership Center.
If you prefer to make your purchase in person and not wait to pick up your ticket
(i.e. your sweatshirt) head to the Student Activities & Leadership Center (SALC) during
business hours starting Wednesday, January 21, 2015. Tickets will also be sold during
meal times in Haggar Foyer.
- Last day for in person purchases is Friday, January 30 at 5:00 pm in the SALC.
- Cash, check, or money orders accepted. If you wish to purchase by credit card you
must use the online order form.
Can I bring a guest?
Groundhog is for the University of Dallas community! We know this is everyone's favorite
event and you want to share your memories with your friends and family who may not
be a UD student, faculty, staff, or part of the UD alumni. All members of the UD community
are allowed to purchase 1 ticket for a non-UD guest.
Event Guidelines... Know before you come
Ticket (i.e. your Groundhog 2015 sweatshirt) is REQUIRED for entry. Tickets are non-transferable.
Student ID & State ID REQUIRED. If you are not a current student only your State ID
- If you are 21 years of age or older you must receive a wrist band prior to boarding
the shuttles. You cannot obtain a wrist band at the Park. You will receive ONE wristband
for the entire event's duration; no exchanges and no replacements.
- Even if you are 21, you will not be served in the beer garden without a wrist band.
- DON'T LOSE or GIVE AWAY YOUR WRIST BAND.
Entrance to event is by shuttle only (pick up and drop off is at Lynch Circle). Last
shuttle to event departs at 10:30 pm, no admittance after that time.
No bags, purses, or containers (including flasks) of any kind.
Those publicly intoxicated will not be admitted to event.
Public intoxication will result in removal from event. The University Alcohol Policy
remains in effect.
Questions? Contact Will Narduzzi at email@example.com.