Program Requirements for All Adult Programs
- All applicants must submit an online registration form, health form, release and indemnity
form, health insurance affidavit and copy of information page of their passport.
- All participants must be in good health and fully able to participate in all tour
- Participants interested in graduate credit must also submit an academic registration
form in addition to the items above.
Those seeking graduate credit, if not currently enrolled in the Braniff Graduate School
at the University of Dallas, must submit an application as a Special Student to the
Braniff Graduate School of the University of Dallas. This process requires:
- Submission of a completed application form to the Braniff Graduate School.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official College transcript(s).
- An application fee of $50 to the Graduate School. This is a fee required of the Braniff
Graduate School for all applicants and is in addition to the other trip and course
fees. This fee should be paid separately from other charges and fees for the program.
- An academic Course Registration fee of $200. This fee will be included in the general
charges for the program.
All documents and fees should be sent directly to the University of Dallas Rome and Summer Programs Office 1845 E Northgate Dr,
Irving, TX 75062.