Trajan's Column

Program Requirements for All Adult Programs

Those seeking graduate credit, if not currently enrolled in the Braniff Graduate School at the University of Dallas, must submit an application as a Special Student to the Braniff Graduate School of the University of Dallas. This process requires:

All documents and fees should be sent directly to the University of Dallas Rome and Summer Programs Office 1845 E Northgate Dr, Irving, TX 75062.


Sign In
Forgot Password? ×