Banner Image

Department Event Checklist


Venue Reservation
For classroom space, contact the Registrar's Office at extension 5221. For non-academic venues, contact Conferences & Events at or extension 5123.

Contact Aramark's Catering Manager at extension 5190 or If you would like to serve alcohol at your event, you MUST fill out the Alcohol Event Permit Form online at Alcohol events require the presence of at least one Campus Safety Officer. Your department will be responsible for the Campus Safety Officer fee. For more information, contact Campus Safety at extension 5305.

Work Orders
To request tables, tents, podiums, or chairs contact Facilities at extension 5295 or use the following link to begin your work order:

Audio Visual Requests
Contact the College of Business Faculty Support Center at or extension 5277.

Sound Equipment
Contact Conferences and Events for a recommendation at or extension 5123.

Advertising and Publicity
Contact Advancement's Department of Marketing & Communication at or extension 5194.

Does you event require a contract?
Speak with the chair of your department, who can direct you to the appropriate administrator to sign your contract. Never sign contracts with outside vendors yourself, with the exception of Aramark Catering Services.

Banner Requests
If you would like a banner to hang in Haggar for your event, put in your banner request in the Student Activities and Leadership Center. Please allow for a MINIMUM of 5 days for the completion of your request!

Student-related Events
If your event is open to students, contact the Director of Student Activities, Renee Talamantez, at or extension 5294.

Be sure to get started early—many of these reservations have a minimum one to two week time frame!

Sign In
Forgot Password? ×