Ready to apply?
1. Complete the online application
2. Pay the $50 application fee (non-refundable)
3. Submit the appropriate application documents:
- Current resume or C.V.
- Official transcripts for all US schools attended
- Approved international transcript evaluation from SpanTran, Transcript Research (course-by-course), or WES (ICAP: course-by-course)
- Official GMAT or GRE score report (optional)
- Copy of Permanent Resident card (if applicable)
- Official TOEFL IBT (80+), TOEFL PBT (550+), IELTS Academic (6.5+), PTE Academic (67), MELAB (80) or iTEP (3.9+) scores (only required for visa holders without US degree)
Send test scores (school code 6868) and US official transcripts to:
University of Dallas
Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business Admissions Office
1845 E. Northgate Drive
Irving, TX 75062
Plan to attend on an F1 visa?
Click here for more information about attending the University of Dallas on an F-1 Visa.
What happens next?
Once we receive all of your application documents, our Admissions Office will begin
the admissions evaluation process.
(Note: The University of Dallas undergraduate program has its own admission process.
Visit the undergraduate application page to apply to that program.)
You may be eligible to apply for tuition assistance: Learn more about your financial aid options.
Our Admissions Counselors’ goal is to provide you with personalized attention to help
you make the right decision about your educational future. If you have questions about
the admissions process or our programs, please contact an advisor or call us at (972)