Effective immediately, all Gupta College of Business Graduate Admissions events will
be held virtually. Our admissions team is working virtually and is ready to answer questions via email,
phone or Google Hangouts. Please see our Admissions events page here, For more information on COVID19 and UD's latest news, click here.
Ready to apply?
1. Complete the online application
2. Pay the $50 application fee (non-refundable)
3. Provide the appropriate application documents:
- Upload your current resume or C.V. to the online graduate application
- Upload your unofficial transcripts for all U.S. colleges/universities attended
- If granted admission, official transcripts will be required before you can register
- Optional Official GMAT or GRE score report
- Request that your official test score reports be sent directly from the testing agency
(School Code 6868)
Applicants with International Transcripts
- Request an approved course-by-course international transcript evaluation from SpanTran, Transcript Research, or WES to be sent directly from the evaluation company. Specific instructions regarding
the International Transcript Evaluation process can be found here.
International Visa Holder Applicants without a conferred U.S. degree
- International visa holder applicants must demonstrate a sufficient level of skill
with the English language. You are required to request that official test score reports
be sent directly from the testing agency to the University of Dallas.
Official test scores (school code 6868) and US official transcripts can be sent to:
University of Dallas
Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business Admissions Office
1845 E. Northgate Drive
Irving, TX 75062
Plan to attend on an F1 visa?
Click here for more information about attending the University of Dallas on an F-1 Visa.
What happens next?
Once we receive all of your application documents, our Admissions Office will begin
the admissions evaluation process.
(Note: The University of Dallas undergraduate program has its own admission process.
Visit the undergraduate application page to apply to that program.)
You may be eligible to apply for tuition assistance: Learn more about your financial aid options.
Our Admissions Counselors’ goal is to provide you with personalized attention to help
you make the right decision about your educational future. If you have questions about
the admissions process or our programs, please contact an Admissions Counselor or call us at (972) 721-5004.