Eligible high school seniors and transfer students may apply for amounts ranging from
$1,000 to $5,000 per year.
- Students must apply for admission to the University of Dallas.
- This distinguished departmental recognition can be added to any academic scholarship
and is renewable for up to eight semesters.
- Although many applicants may be qualified in multiple subject areas, each student may only apply for one award.
- Students are not required to major in the selected department to receive or maintain
the scholarship (with the exception of Chemistry/Biochemistry).
- The application deadline is December 1. The last day to interview is December 15.
- Departmental scholarship funds can be applied toward any university charges.
- Although not all scholarships require it, if you plan on interviewing during a personalized
visit, please submit all materials and your complete application at least two weeks prior to your visit.