"Science knows no country, because knowledge belongs to humanity and is the torch
which illuminates the world." -Louis Pasteur, French Chemist
Amount: $1000 - $5000 Per Year
Eligibility: High School Seniors and Transfer Students
Application available: August 1
Deadline to apply: December 1
Deadline to interview on campus: November 18
Deadline to interview virtually: December 14
To Apply for the Chemistry Department Scholarship, you must:
- Apply for admission to University of Dallas.
- Complete the Chemistry/Biochemistry Departmental Scholarship Application and submit at least two weeks prior to your campus visit and interview. Attach any supplemental material to the online application OR email any supplemental material to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from your high school or college chemistry or biochemistry
- Submit your most recent high school transcript.
- Once you have completed your application you will be instructed on how to schedule
an on-campus interview with the Chemistry Department.
Apply for Scholarship
The Chemistry Department Scholarship is renewable annually for four consecutive school
years, dependent upon the student's academic performance and the criteria stated below:
- Declare and pursue, in a timely manner, a major in Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Fulfill general scholarship renewal criteria.
- Demonstrate a cumulative UD GPA of 3.000 in all chemistry coursework.
Click here for more information about the Chemistry Department at University of Dallas.