Educator Preparation Program (EPP) Application Form
Once admitted into the Braniff Graduate School, alternative certification students
are required to complete the Educator Preparation Program (EPP) application. Please
note: the EPP application requests many of the same items as the Braniff application.
You may re-submit the same documents where applicable.
To complete the EPP application, you will need:
- Unofficial transcripts from previous colleges/universities.
- Two completed Recommendation Forms from your two recommenders.
- A copy of your resume or a short biographical sketch.
- Completed essay answering the question “Why do you want to be a teacher?”
- Proof that you have passed the Pre-Admissions Content Test (PACT) in your subject
area. (For more information about the PACT, visit the Texas Education Agency Website.)
- A signed Background Check Affidavit.
Once you have gathered these documents, you’re ready to being the application form