Experience real world, practical education.
The Master of Science curriculum has for decades stood as the hallmark of practical
graduate education firmly grounded in the needs of industry and the experience of
its faculty and students. The learning environment is defined by the years of industry
experience brought by its faculty and the daily work experience of its students. Classrooms
are energized by the contemporary issues and challenges faced in the very real working
lives of its students.
Our Master of Science programs are designed for students who desire a graduate business
education more specifically focused than the MBA. Master of Science degrees are offered in:
- Accounting - Prepare for an accounting career through mastering topics that include financial
statement analysis, auditing, ethics and taxation; qualify to sit for the CPA exam.
- Business Analytics - Influence strategy, processes and decision-making by exploring relationships through
- Cybersecurity - Pursue careers in areas such as threat analysis, cyber defense, network security,
penetration testing and digital forensics.
- Cyber Intelligence - Combine principles of strategy, cryptography, penetration testing, and forensics
with the most relevant statistical and programming techniques.
- Finance - Gain the knowledge to help identify and measure financial risk, develop strategies
to mitigate it, and assess a company's financial strategy and decisions.
- Financial Analytics - Apply business analytics skills, such as data visualization, predictive modeling and programming to make financially strategic decisions.