Students will receive a diploma cover as they walk across the stage at Commencement.
No diplomas will be issued during the ceremony. Students clear of all university holds and with a valid photo ID only can pick up their diploma after Commencement in Cardinall Farrell Hall.
Diplomas and final transcripts will be issued to graduates whose accounts are free
of all holds (financial and/or other). Students may check their account status on BannerWeb at any time. The Business Office,
Office of Financial Aid, or the Registrar's Office can provide students with information
about any outstanding obligations prior to Commencement.
Students who do not participate in the Commencement may pick up their diploma from
the Registrar's Office in Cardinal Farrell Hall starting the Monday following Commencement
between 8 AM and 5 PM. If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar's
Office at 972-721-5221 or email@example.com. If you would like your diploma mailed to you, please include your full name, UD
student #, and address in the email.
The bookstore offers custom University of Dallas diploma frames. Diplomas for all degrees measure 8.5" x 11".
Final Grades and Transcripts
Official transcripts reflecting the degree earned will be available approximately
4-6 weeks after the ceremony. Graduates may obtain a downloadable official transcript request form from the Registrar's Office.
Completed request forms may be submitted in person or mailed to the Office of the
Registrar, University of Dallas, 1845 E. Northgate Drive, Irving, TX 75062-4736 or
faxed to 972-721-5132.
Commencement photos by Pendleton Photography are available online.
Click here to open the Pendleton photo link.
1. Click open in the center of the page.
2. Once in the gallery, there are two tabs in the upper left - Diplomas and Processional & Candids.
3. To purchase photos, add chosen photos to your cart by clicking the cart button at bottom of picture.
4. You will need to enter your email address and confirm by clicking yes.
5. Be sure to choose type and size of each print and to review your cart.
6. To complete your order, pay with a PayPal account or credit card.
Questions? Contact Jason Anderson at Pendleton Photography by phone 972-980-8838
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.