Are you a speaker for the 2018 Dallas Ministry Conference? Thank you for agreeing
to present. Without you, this conference wouldn't be possible.
The following information will be requested as a speaker so please gather the following
- Signed Speaker Agreement (This document should have been sent to you via email as a pdf attachment. Please sign page 2 of agreement and send back via e-mail.)
- Signed W-9 New one required each year for the Dallas Ministry Conference (not required of UD
Faculty or sponsored speaker)
- Speaker Information Verification Form
- Name to be Published
- Brief Biography (150 word maximum)
- Authorize if session can be recorded
- Verify Audio Visual equipment needs (The venue does not offer free or reliable WiFi access. If using a Power Point Presentation,
PLEASE bring in a flash drive to upload. The laptop will also have a CD/DVD reader
and sound will be connected and delivered through the in-house speakers in the meeting
room. A technician and DMC volunteer will be available to assist you.)
- Presentation Information - each presentation is 75 minutes including Q&A (the following items for each presentation you will be giving):
- Presentation Title (10 words or less preferred)
- Presentation Summary (150 word maximum)
- Handouts for your sessions if you plan to have them posted online
(These can be submitted to Lauren Masty at firstname.lastname@example.org at a later date, but
handouts received after October 6, 2018 might not be posted until after DMC).
- Recent Photo (high resolution [300 dpi] jpeg)
- Suitability Affidavit if applicable between September 1, 2018 and October 1, 2018.
DMC is held in the diocese of Dallas, and a suitability affidavit is required to conform
to diocesan norms. It must be completed and signed by your Bishop (if you are a priest),
your Superior (if you are a religious sister), or your pastor or a diocesan representative
(if you are a lay minister). Instructions for submitting the affidavit are on the
cover sheet of the document, downloadable below.
Suitability Affidavit for Lay Minister | Suitability Affidavit for Priest | Suitability Affidavit for Religious Sister The affidavit must be submitted between September 1, 2018 and October 1, 2018 to be