The Annotated Bibliography (AB) is a degree requirement (required for graduation)
of all Graduate degrees, except Master of Catholic School Leadership, for students
beginning coursework in the fall of 2015 or later.
A completed AB will consist of:
- Cover page (Template COMING SOON)
- 25 total works, separated into two sections:
- Faculty List - 15 required texts selected by the Graduate Faculty
- Student List - 10 texts selected from personal interest, degree concentration and/or Graduate Faculty recommended
- Each entry should consist of the following:
- the formal bibliographic entry for a text, and
- a description of thesis, argumentation, and significance of the work
See the Annotated Bibliography List for required and recommended lists selected by the Graduate Faculty. Your list of
25 entries, in bibliographic form, must be approved by your faculty advisor prior
to the start of the semester you intend to submit the completed Annotated Bibliography.
Once approved, your list cannot change.
Your completed Annotated Bibliography must be submitted via the Online Annotated Bibliography form.
Completed ABs for Spring & Summer 2018 graduates are DUE no later than Friday, February
14th! Applications for graduation will not be accepted until the completed AB is submitted.
For more information, view the Annotated Bibliography Description or the Sample Annotated Bibliography Entry.