International Payments through Flywire
The University of Dallas has partnered with Flywire to provide our international students
with an easy and secure method to send international payments in your home currency.
FLYWIRE ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Pay from almost any country and any bank
- Avoid unexpected bank fees and ensure the best exchange rate with Flywire's Best Price
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Access dedicated multilingual customer support
Follow this link to see a list of currencies that can be used.
Important: If your country's currency is not listed on the above link, please contact
Student Account Services in the Business Office for further payment information to
pay with a general wire transfer.
Please contact the Business Office at 972.721.5144 or email@example.com.
How to make an International Payment with Flywire:
- Sign into Cashnet - link through BannerWeb. Select the semester and the correct amount
you wish to pay, then click on "Make Payment."
- Choose Pay with Foreign Currency and check out.
- You will be transferred to Flywire's website to complete the payment process.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Enter your payment details and receive confirmation of your payment booking.
- Depending on your payment method, you will receive instructions on how to complete
the payment process.
- Track your payment from start to finish with your student dashboard and access Flywire's
Customer Support Team at any time.
If you have questions regarding your Student/Schedule Invoice or how to process your
International Payments, please contact Student Account Services: