Reset my Password:
Systems that use your MyUD Login account:
To Change Your Password:
- Faculty and Staff are required to change their MyUD Login password every 6 months.
- Please bear in mind that the ONLY way to change the password is to be directly connected
(wired) to the network.
- Once you change your password, remember that will affect all of the above systems.
- You cannot change your MyUD Login password through a wireless connection (Wifi).
- In order to change the password, please use a Windows computer. Passwords cannot be
changed from a Mac computer.
- Log into any Windows computer
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete
- Select Change a Password
- Type in the old password and new password and confirm password
- Press Enter
- Log off and log back in with the new password.
Systems that require different usernames and passwords:
For library eReserves or other databases such as JSTOR, additional credentials are
required. Please check with the library for those credentials. The IT department does
not manage those credentials.
Username: 900xxxxxx; Password/Pin (default): 6 digit DOB (mmddyy). Users cannot reset
pin unless they set up a security question. If you are unable to reset pin, please
contact IT Support at email@example.com .
Username and Password sent to each student after enrollment in a class. Passwords
can be changed by the user by following on-screen instructions. IT department cannot
ARGOS (faculty & staff)
Contact Glenn Munoz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact IT Support at email@example.com