Exhibiting at the three-day conference is the primary way to gain recognition among
the conference participants. With reasonable prices, including discounts for non-profit
organizations, exhibiting is the most direct way to make face-to-face contact with
clients or supporters.
2020 Early Registration will begin in April!
If interested in requesting a specific booth, please see the Exhibit Hall Layout.
2020 Booth Options
UDMC offers several booth options to fit every exhibitor's need:
10' x 10' Inline Booth
- A typical booth at most conferences, this booth includes back & side drapes, one skirted
table, two chairs, and an ID sign.
10' x 10' Corner Booth
- A slight upgrade from the 10' x 10' booth, this option includes all of the above amenities
but puts you in a prime location, accessible from two sides. These generally sell
out within a few days, so sign up early!
10' x 10' Information Only Booth
- NOTE: This booth option is for information only. Please see above if your company
sells products or services.
- This unique option, which is reserved for diocesan organizations and non-profits who
do NOT sell anything, offers a 10' x 10' booth. Limited quantities available so register
Cost of Exhibiting
(Ends May 22, 2020)
(May 23 - September 7, 2020)
|10' x 10' Booth
10' x 10' Corner Booth
|'Information Only' Booth
Perks of Exhibiting
|All Booths include:
|8' back drape & 3' side drapes
7" x 44" ID sign
One (1) 6' x 30" skirted table
Each exhibiting company will also receive:
- Company listing in the Exhibitor Directory in the conference Program Book and the
- Listing on the UDMC website with a link to your company's website
- Access to an exhibitor's lounge during the conference
- Five staff members for each booth purchased (3 for 'information only' booths)
- Two session passes to the UDMC sessions (to be used by booth staff)
- Meal tickets to be redeemed at Irving Convention Center concessions stands
Please note: Booth carpet, additional tables & chairs, electricity, etc., are the responsibility
of the exhibitor. An exhibitor's kit with order forms from our exhibitor services
contractor will be made available in August or September.
Booth Staff Information
While registering as an exhibitor, we ask you to fill out Booth Staff information.
If you did not enter Booth Staff information at registration, please email Booth Staff
names to email@example.com or log in to the system from the confirmation email you received upon registering
to enter names. The deadline for submission of is September 7, 2020. If you register
after this date to exhibit, it is due at the time of registration.
Booths will be assigned on a first come - first serve basis, with the possibility
that booths will sell out. If you register online, you will have the opportunity to
provide us with your first, second, and third booth location choices, but nothing
is guaranteed. For this reason, we highly suggest that exhibitors register early.
To reserve exhibition space after September 7, 2020, email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability.
Cancellations must be in writing and received before September 7, 2020. Canceled booths
will be refunded (less $50 service charge) after the conference. No refunds are available
after September 7, 2020.