President's Gala Honoring the Graduating Class of 2020
The President's Gala is an annual commencement tradition that follows the Baccalaureate Mass, honoring graduates and their families.
Haggar University Center
Saturday, May 18, 2020
Time 7:30-10:30 p.m.
- Adult tickets are $35 online until 4 p.m. on Friday May 17 or $40 at the door 5:00
- 6:15 p.m. before mass or after mass at 7:30 p.m.
- Children 10 and under and adults 70 and over are free.
- Tickets for current year UD graduates, faculty and staff are also free. Must present
university ID at the door.
- Attire for the event is business casual.
- Persons with disabilities needing special assistance should contact Joshua Skinner
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-721-5056 as soon as possible, but no less than 72 hours prior to the event.
- The President's Gala menu will include a variety of hot and cold hors d'oeuvres, a
display of assorted desserts, coffee and espresso drinks from our famous Cap Bar,
and punch. Multiple cash bars offering beer, wine, and cocktails will also be available.
Office of the President
Accessible Seating Contact