The University of Dallas has deployed Print Kiosks in several strategic locations
on campus. Every fall semester each active student account is incremented by $2.50
or 25 pages. After the initial amount is exhausted, students can add print credits
to their accounts in increments of $5, $10, $15 and $20 dollars. Surplus balances
upon completion of programs are not refunded. However, we do refund money in case
of system malfunction.
To use Print Kiosks follow these steps:
- Go to www.udallas.edu/print
- Log in with your MyUD network username and password
- From the menu choices on the left, select Web Print
- Select Submit a Job
- Select Upload Document
- Select Upload from Computer and browse to your document
- Select Upload and Complete
- Once document is uploaded and held in a queue, you can release the print job by logging
into a Print Kiosk.
Print Kiosk Locations
SB Hall – second floor
Braniff Building – southwest side of first floor, next to vending machines
Gorman Lecture Center – southeast side of upper level, next to classroom B
Haggar University Center – next to undergraduate admissions office
Cardinal Farrell Hall – Room 206
Additional kiosks will deployed as and when they become available.