Installation of GlobalProtect VPN client:
- Go to https://remote2.udallas.edu (if on campus, you must use WiFi for this)
- Login using your MyUD Login
- If you are using a PC, you can check your if your system is 32-bit or 64-bit in Start
Menu -> About your PC under System Type
- Select the download for your system and operating system type
- After download is complete, run the install client to install
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation
Connecting to GlobalProtect:
- Start the GlobalProtect client
- Portal Address: remote2.udallas.edu
- Username: MyUD Login username
- Password: MyUD Login password
- Select Sign In
If all goes well you will see a message that will tell you are connected. If it does
not connect, be sure to check the following:
- If on campus, are you connected to the WiFi?
- Are you connected to the internet?
If you are using a Mac and having issues initially connecting, please restart your
machine and sign in again.
Need Help? Open a Support Ticket firstname.lastname@example.org