Congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Dallas! We look forward to welcoming you to our campus and to our community of scholars.
To submit your enrollment deposit for undergraduate admission, log in to your UD Applicant Status portal.
Or, you can submit your deposit via BannerWeb:
• Click here to login to your "BannerWeb" account. From the homepage, click on "Enter Secure Area."
• On the main page, clink on the "Manage Your Account via Cashnet payment service" link at the bottom of the page.
• Cashnet will load in your current browser. At the top of the page, click on "Make Payment."
• After the next webpage loads, click on "General Enrollment Fee." The amount to pay is $400.
• Follow the prompt to finish the payment for the General Enrollment Deposit. You may also pay the Housing Deposit if you plan to live on campus.
Once again, congratulations on choosing to continue your education at the University of Dallas. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-721-5266.
The University of Dallas has implemented a convenience fee of 2.75% on all credit card payments for tuition, fees, room/board and deposits. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Students who wish to avoid the convenience fee may pay online using their checking or saving account. For more information on the convenience fee and payment options, visit udallas.edu/offices/sas/creditcard.php.