Skip to Main Content

HR Forms

ADA/Accommodations Forms

If you are a University employee seeking reasonable accommodations in order to perform the essential functions of your position, please review and complete the forms above and return them to the Office of Human Resources.  

For any questions regarding the accommodation process, you may call HR at 972-721-5255.  

Students requesting accommodations can find information relating to disability services, as well as the request form, here.  

Approval Request Forms 

Employee Benefits Forms

Employment Forms

Payroll Forms

Additional Forms & Resources