Class Schedules for Undergraduates, Braniff Graduate School, and Ann & Joe O. Neuhoff
Institute for Ministry & Evangelization:
Prior to Registration:
1. Review your advising transcript in Banner and prepare your schedule using the
planning sheet. It is also can be found in the course schedule booklet available at the Registrar's
2. Undergraduate students need to meet with your advisor for schedule approval and
ALT PIN. Braniff students need to complete the Braniff Advising Form.
3. Check Banner Web to view holds. Business Office clearance is required for early
4. Seniors: Verify your intent to Graduate by enrolling in one of the courses depending
on your expected date of graduation.
Enrolled students: Click here to view the schedule live on Banner
Fall 2021 Early Registration for Current Students
Registration for each group unless noted opens at 12:01 a.m. CST and is based on number
of credits completed through Fall 2020 (Spring 2021 credits are not included). Early registration for undergraduates ends on Friday, May 14, 2021 and undergraduate
web registration will re-open Wednesday, August 18, 2021.
- Seniors (90+ credits): Registration opens April 12, 2021
- Juniors (60-89 credits): Registration opens April 13, 2021
- Sophomores (30-59 credits): Registration opens April 14, 2021
- Freshmen (less than 30 credits): Registration opens April 15, 2021
- Special Undergrads - Non-degree seeking: Registration opens April 16, 2021
- PhD Students: Registration opens April 12, 2021
- All Master's Level Students: Registration opens April 13, 2021∗
- Special Graduate Students: Registration opens April 19, 2021
- All ROTC Students: April 12, 2021
- Braniff & Neuhoff Institute for Ministry & Evangelization graduate students: Braniff students must submit an advising form for approval before the registration
hold will be removed. Click here for Braniff Advising Form. Braniff graduate students do not require an ALT PIN to register.
- Neuhoff Institute for Ministry & Evangelization registration remains open.
- Auditing a Class: Registration for auditing a course begins August 18, 2021 at the Registrar's Office. Audits are based on seat availability in the class. Last day to change a course to an audit is October 5, 2021.
Looking for tips on how to use the new BANNER 9? Click here
Class Schedule for Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business: