All deadlines for University of Dallas scholarships use Central time.
Institutional scholarships for incoming students
Click here. You will be redirected to the undergraduate scholarship page.
This includes merit awards, departmental scholarships, and more.
The Yale Fund Scholarship - Opens May 1, 2022 for the 2022-2023 academic year. Deadline: May 31, 2022
- Constantin First-Generation Scholarship - To support current UD first-generation students. Closed for the 2022-2023 academic
- Baptista Scholarship - To support UD rising (undergraduate) seniors with an intent to attend medical school.
Closed for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Sr. Mary Clodovia Lockett Scholarship in Pre-Med - For junior pre-med students (going into their senior year) at the University of Dallas. Closed for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Warren & Anne Marie Pulich Scholarship - To support UD sophomores and juniors majoring in biology, biochemistry, chemistry,
mathematics, or physics. Closed for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Endowment Scholarships - To support incoming and current undergraduate UD students. Includes Minnie K. Patton
Scholarship. Closed for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- William A. Solemene Foundation Scholarship - To support current undergraduate UD students pursuing a Bachelor of Arts. Closed for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Alumni Association Legacy Scholarship - To support UD students who have had a parent, grandparent, or sibling graduate from
the University. Students from all colleges are eligible to apply but a student may
only receive the award one time during his or her academic experience at UD. Closed for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- C.W. Eaker Scholarship for Chemistry/Biochemistry - to support current UD juniors and seniors majoring in chemistry or biochemistry.
- Parish Matching Scholarship - For students awarded a scholarship by a parish in any Catholic diocese. Ongoing.
Study Abroad Scholarships
Outside Scholarships awarded by UD
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
These scholarships are not offered or maintained by the University. Please contact
the scholarship organization with any questions about the scholarship or website.
This list has been put together to help students begin their scholarship search and
does not include all outside scholarship opportunities.
You must report any awards received from outside UD to our office as soon as possible so that arrangements can be made for appropriate credit. To report
outside scholarships electronically, please log in to BannerWeb. Click on 1) Financial Aid, 2) Award, and 3) Award for Aid Year. Pick the applicable aid year from the drop down menu. Submit your award(s) on the Resources/Additional Information tab.
How to Spot Scholarship Scams
Ongoing (Check website for details and deadlines)
Organizationally Funded Scholarships:
Scholarships for High School Seniors:
Scholarships With Varying Deadlines/Amounts Throughout The Year:
- $1,500 Autolist Used Car to Dream Car Scholarship
- $2,500 Compare Cards College Scholarship (expires the 14th of every month, resets the 15th)
- $5,000 Discover Student Loan Scholarships (random drawings through the year, one per month)
- $1,100 BI-ANNUAL Dolman Law Group scholarship: video essay contest
- $1,000 Don’t Text & Drive Scholarship (Mar and Sept)
- Funding your Computer Science Degree
- $1,000 H&P Veterans Helping Veterans Scholarship
- $500 Innovation Scholarship (deadline is the 20th of every month)
- $1,000 Grade Potential Tutoring Scholarship
- $1,500 The Reality Medics Scholarship
- $2,500 Redfin Scholarship: Write an essay on low-cost housing
- $500 Richard West Law Office Bi-Annual Scholarship
- $1,000 UncommonGoods Scholarships (July 15 & Dec 15): for qualified undergraduate art or design majors
- $500 Theater Masks Bi-annual Scholarship+
- Sleep Scholarships : Multiple scholarships ranging in amount and eligibility
- $1,000 Varsity Tutors College Scholarship Contest
- $5,000 Nitro College Scholarship (multiple deadlines)
- $2,500 OppU Achievers Scholarship (End of March, June, Sept, Dec): celebrates students who transform opportunity into
- $2,500 Citizens Scholarship Sweepstakes: Monthly giveaway for students. Once a year grand giveaway of $15,000. No essay required,
simply fill out a form to be entered.
- $500 Rest Right Mattress Scholarship (Aug 30): Think about the quality of your sleep and write an essay on ways you can improve it.
- $1,500 Paying for College Scholarship Sweepstakes (September 2022): Monthly drawing from now until September 2022. 28 winners will receive a $1,500 scholarship.
1st Quarter:January thru March
2nd Quarter: April thru June
3rd Quarter: July thru September
- $1,000 Elite Lawyer Scholarship (July 7): 500-word essay or 2-minute video presentation on "what positive change are you working
to bring to your community this year?"
- $1,000 Crowder Law Firm Scholarship (July 7): Submit a 1,000-word essay on how you define the American Dream.
- $1,000 James Kennedy Law One Tough Student Scholarship (July 8): In 500 words or less, explain how drunk driving accidents can be reduced.
- $2,000 Cooper Hurley Scholarship (July 15): 500-750 word essay on the dangers of distracted riving and how the problem should
- $1,000 Fight for Freedom Scholarship (July 31): 700-1,000 words on a bit of legislation that has been recently controversial.
- $5,000 Earnest Scholarship (July 31): Multiple scholarships available to students.
- $500 Strong Roots Scholarship (Aug 21): 500 word essay on how the meaning of the word "community" is changing in today's world.
- $5,000 Study a Bachelor's in the USA Scholarship (Open December 1, 2021 through August 31, 2022 for fall 2022 awards): For international students who are studying in the USA.
- $1,000 RentHop Scholarship (Aug 31): Submit a 500 word essay that answers the question "where do you see yourself in 10
- $1,000 RealtyHop Scholarship (Aug 31): Submit a 500 word essay that answers the question "where do you see yourself in 10
- $1,000 BloomsyBox Scholarship (Sept 16): Submit an essay of at least 200 words discussion community service and how the scholarship
can benefit you and your education plans.
- $2,000 Marcus & Mack Caring Community Scholarship (Sept. 30): 1,000 word essay explaining how you work to make your community better.
- $1,000 McCraw Law Group First Responders Scholarship (Sept 30): submit a 500-1,000 word essay discussing the role of first responders in today's
4th Quarter:October thru December